I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
• I am performing a contract with you for my services; and
• I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), I (Lisa Mondello) am the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me via my contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data I collect via my website www.terrireed.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to me
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, I agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Access to and control over your Personal Data:
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions or take the following actions at any time by contacting me via email at email@example.com or via my postal address:
• See what Personal Data I hold about you (if any) including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• Ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• Ask me to delete your Personal Data;
• Object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• Ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• Withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• Express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email; and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Data that I collect automatically
I automatically collect certain information when you visit my Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. I do not link this information with any Personal Data.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on the Website or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping me to understand how you use the site and ways that I can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so I can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time I test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When I am still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring I understand which optimisations my users appreciate the most.
In some cases I may provide you with custom content based on what you tell me about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow me to provide you with content that I feel may be of interest to you.
I also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, will set cookies through my site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on my Website. However if you are still looking for more information you can contact me through one of my preferred contact methods. Email: email@example.com
2. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of my website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
I share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on my behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to me. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that I have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom I share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on my behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via my postal address:
• see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask meto delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data; withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
9. Contact Me
My full details are: Terri Reed
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Postal Address: P.O. Box 19555, Portland, OR 97218 USA
Last Edited on May 15, 2018
10. Agreeing to Terms
Post a Comment